Love this site

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Antigue Mall finds

Yesterday, I had 4 hours to kill since my daughter had pre college testing an hour away from our home. I needed to find something to do in the town and have not had a chance to do more than really go to Walmart and grocery shop. What to do? 

This town has a really neat old town square. I needed to drive through it and thought of going to Walmart to pick up a few things and visiting the library there, since it is an amazing library. (The one I am able to use close by are really limited and small.)

My Antique mall finds: vintage earrings, awesome photo in old frame from 20's, spark plug man figurine, old clay mug, 2 Avon demi cups to use as candle pots.
Well, what did I eye spy on the way through the center among the configuration of old and new buildings, but an antique shop with one parking space open right in front.Needless to say it was extremely hard to keep my purchases down to around $25. 


I have never been in this shop and it was a wonderful mall with about 50 booths. Some shops had great bargains-so hard to decide. I purchased stuff for gifts. I even found some cheap books and movies for gifts and my kids. (not in picture)

The books and movies were about $10. Everything else I got came to about $15.

Anyone else totally into antiques and or vintage? Just look at Pinterest site and see I am http://pinterest.com/luvtapin/antique/

No comments:

Post a Comment