Love this site

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Home Made Bath Salts

I will be mailing a package soon to my Mom. I got her several books and made her quite a number of  DIY crafts. One was lemon Bath salt.



Supplies used to do bath salts
To make these you need:
  1. lemon juice
  2. olive oil
  3. sea salt                                                                                                                                                                                
  4. Container                                                 
 For giving as a gift I used : 
  1.  round metal altoid container, 
  2. cellophane bag
  3. Glue gun -glue
  4. Card, I am recycling for this                                                                                                                                                                 
   Mix 1/4 cup sea salt with enough olive oil to coat the grains. This will keep the salt from dissolving when lemon is added. Add enough lemon to make the quality and consistency you like. Put in a container . I put mine in cellophane and inside tin. I wondered if the lemon would react to metal so I did it this way. I made a tag cut from the card and wrote lemon Bath salt on it. I glued this cutely to the tin. 

The end product:

Lemon bath salt in tin for gift.
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment