Love this site

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chickens-hoping the picture loader will cooperate today.

 Egg -the rooster I am having trouble with all of a sudden after taking these pictures. Fancy the pretty and sweet hen

Our guinea fowl

Sack the quack.
A few days past I tried to post my chicken pictures, but the loader would not cooperate on here so  deviated. I am hoping you get to see my chickens this post. It worked here are most of them  plus the duck for good measure with the guinea thrown in the mixture.





last batch of babies 5of 7. could not get therm all together to take a picture

Pepper top dog.

Huckleberry in back- my scissor beak chicken I do special treatment with and clip beak. And Frisky young hen his friend for now.

Father rooster

Crazy combo the duck and his companion chocolate. Crazy names I know.

My sweetie, cross beaked Huckleberry. One or 2 days after this picture- crisis- I will tell in another post.
Like to eat -Frisky.




These are all bantam weight. We have them to free range and keep bugs down, but a lot of upkeep. On another post I will have pictures of our mama hen and new babies. Last night a possum got one. Sad. Predators and chickens will be  left  for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment