Love this site

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Upcycle Metal Food Cans.

There are a lot of tin can reuse projects here: www.bystephanielynn.com/2011/09/50-crafts-and-projects-using-recycled.html. Some of these I have pinned on Pinterest and have cans and just need the time:



May tweak this some and use more than one color. I also am lacking the ladybug strips.













The original for this is Etsy, but pretty simple to copy I would think. If you would rather buy go to the link on here and find this picture. There is a link to this on Etsy.

I am also going to try these 2:

tile  cans (link to Instructables on post.)

Link to  Plum Creek Collectables on there also. Candle holders so cute. 

There are a lot of other ideas on here with links so start up cycling today. If I make these may post pictures in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment