Love this site

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chickens-changed to awesome photography.

Well I planned to do a chicken post and share photos of my chickens today, but for some reason the upload is not cooperating.  I noticed that I missed several chickens for pictures so I will get pictures of them and do this another day. What to do now with no photo's?

I decided to share some of may saved beautiful photo sites I have On SU :

 Flowers in photography      This site has 40  glorious flower shots and 1 sea shell ? I do not understand that one (the seashell) but they are awesome -even the shell one. a few pictures have nectar gatherers also in them (butterflies, bees)


Jaw dropping photos of nature. What amazing photography. I could be jealous of these if not self controlled. I do not really like this site, but was so in awe in wonder of these I did save this photo post on SU. Like vacationing from your home on the cheap seeing these.

Now from List Verse- a site I love and get a daily email from since I am a list person to the max. If I really like the daily list -like this one I will save it to SU to keep it.  Amazing Waterfalls. I can feel the spray as I read about these. (Also Again I enjoy this site ,but sometimes I have to ignore the advertisements,  You would  need to hide in a box to get away from it all.)

I hope you enjoy this impromptu nature walk with me. In the days to come I will share about my "birds" I am hoping the glitch with my photos does not last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment